Wednesday 5 June 2019

Dude Is A Lady




Hello every one & welcome to my new blog  
You may well remember I use to blog using word press but for some reason they have deleted the blog 😢 also Flickr have deleted my account (doing well I know lol)
So i thought I would get back into the swing of things by bringing you free gifts/items from stores /fairs / events etc 
So ~TRES CHIC event are having a birthday & there is lots of free gifts out from lots of designers, you need to join the group which is free. 

Hair - =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Irene" gift pack. Comes with a colour change hud free @ ~ ~ TRES CHIC 

Top - [JUSTICE] APRIL SHIRT TC GIFT , for Maitreya , Freya , Isis , Physique , Hourglass & Venus Mesh bodys @ ~ TRES CHIC

Shorts - Legal Insanity - Dotty high waiste shorts black for Maitreya , Slink , Belleza & TMP mesh bodys @ Legal Insanity

Rings for Bento hands - (Yummy) Love Spell Rings - All Colors with Hud @ ~ TRES CHIC

Pose - .::Nanika::. Peace bento Pose GIFT @ ~ TRES CHIC

Body - Maitreya Lara @ Maitreya

Head - Lelutka bento @ Lelutka Mainstore

Location - Dude! new store Mesh furniture @ Dude!

Please feel free to comment , follow me (I do follow back) & also follow me on Flickr
Well thank you for taking the time to look at my blog & happy shopping people 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment