Saturday 18 July 2020

Shinny Regal



Hi & welcome to Gertyflirtystyle a blog all about Second Life fashion , Poses , Furniture & much more. Please look out for the free gifts or cheap items which I blog when I find them as every little helps in life 😀

My sponsor L'Meshe  has been invited to this round of Shinny Shabby & has made this awesome exclusive bedroom set. Event opens on the 20th July so make sure you put that date in your diary's 


Bedroom Set - L'Meshe Regal Fat Pack , this set contains the bed with Bento Adult & PG animations , Table , Vase & Curtain. @ Shinny Shabby  ~ Thank you Jamie Cheeky 💖

House - Apple Fall Country Hall, Old style walls, flooring & tiles @ Apple Fall 


Big Thank you every one for taking the time to look over my blog , hope you get what your looking for. 

Please feel free to follow me on here or on Flickr  I do follow back for supporting each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment